Back Off, Back Pain (Back)
If you are recovering from a backache or have just completed a course of back treatments, this class will enhance your recovery and prevent a reoccurrence.
We understand and acknowledge that patients’ spinal pain is derived from many different factors, therefore we customized our management approaches in “BACK OFF, BACK PAIN” to address your needs and teach you how to unload the overworked parts of your spine, and to move again without “bracing” your back.
Research has shown that a graded exercise program is able to decrease pain, improve function and reduce absenteeism in patients with sub-acute lower back pain. It has also shown to be effective in preventing recurrences of back pain.
In another study, different sub-group of back pain patients presented with reduced pain and improved functional disability after movement control exercises was used.
Benefits of the program:
- Improve your spinal stability, muscle strength and endurance
- Reduce your back pain
- Decrease the likelihood of recurring back pain or injury
- Develop proper body movements and biomechanics
- Empower you to manage your condition in a positive and proactive way
Who may benefit from it?
- Individuals with history of chronic back pain
- Individuals with history of back sprain due to trauma
- Individuals who are interested in back conditioning to prevent back injury or back pain